HIAB Lorry Loader
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with little/no experience and wishes to gain the CPCS HIAB Lorry Loader Certificate and a Operator Card.
Our HIAB Lorry Loader training course 2 days is designed to provide novice operators with sufficient Hiab lorry loader training which will enable them to safely and competently carry out the role as a Hiab lorry loader and pass the CPCS theory/practical assessments.
Candidates must have a valid CITB Operative Test (OPS) within the past 2 years (also referred to as the CSCS touch screen test).
We can accommodate this at our centre for a fee of £45 (inc vat).
Please Click here to book now.
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator.
- Setup rated capacity indicators or load moment indicators for lifting duties. Identify centres of gravity.
- Conform with manufacturer requirements and relevant regulations/legislation. Undertake all pre-use checks.
- Lift various loads using the full radius & slewing capabilities of the loader crane. Place loads accurately.
- Configure the vehicle & loader crane ready for travel. Manoeuvre in confined spaces.
- Explain the types & fitting of boom extensions. Minimise swinging of loads. Secure loads on the vehicle.
- Configure the vehicle & loader crane for lifting duties. Deploy stabilisers to specification. Explain hazards.
- Maintain safe working situations. Carry out shut down and securing procedures.