Signing, Lighting & Guarding (SLG) Course
By the end of the training course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of the NRSW Act and standards prescribed by the SQA.
- Identify and use correct traffic control measures.
- Erect and dismantle signing, guarding and lighting safely and in accordance with the supporting Code of Practice.
- Correctly and confidently operate the equipment used.
- New Roads and Street Works Act.
- Basic principles of signing, lighting and guarding.
- Traffic control measures.
- Practical use of the Code of Practice.
- Portable traffic lights.
- Practical use of equipment.