Signing, Lighting & Guarding (SLG) Course
It's as easy as... 1,2,3
- Select your course date from the calendar below.
- Enter your details in the booking form & add to cart.
- Checkout and receive you course instructions via email.
Please select a date below
Looking for a different date? Click here!
By the end of the training course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of the NRSW Act and standards prescribed by the SQA.
- Identify and use correct traffic control measures.
- Erect and dismantle signing, guarding and lighting safely and in accordance with the supporting Code of Practice.
- Correctly and confidently operate the equipment used.
- New Roads and Street Works Act.
- Basic principles of signing, lighting and guarding.
- Traffic control measures.
- Practical use of the Code of Practice.
- Portable traffic lights.
- Practical use of equipment.